Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API Data Management

API Data Management

cristiano_sarme
New Contributor

Hello,

I have set up a server on heroku with the following url: https://captive.herokuapp.com/location to receive Client Centric Data.

I have also set up a Network 360 plan with floor and zone and only one AP but i'm not receiving any POST request. Do i have to place at least 3 APs on my map to start receiving data or do i need to do some else configuration?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would need to subscribe to the webhook, and we'd need to make sure that presence and location is enabled on the APs. If you go to Configure> Open the Network Policy> On the Policy Details tab, do you see "Enable Presence Analytics" as On? If it has already been enabled and running for at least an hour, are you seeing an presence data populate within the Insights tab on HiveManager?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

cristiano_sarme
New Contributor

You are the guy! I have forgotten to "Enable Presence Analytics" on Policy Details tab.

Thanks!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would need to subscribe to the webhook, and we'd need to make sure that presence and location is enabled on the APs. If you go to Configure> Open the Network Policy> On the Policy Details tab, do you see "Enable Presence Analytics" as On? If it has already been enabled and running for at least an hour, are you seeing an presence data populate within the Insights tab on HiveManager?

GTM-P2G8KFN