Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hello, I have an AP230 running 6.4r1d that is unable to update to any current code. I can attach the device to HiveManager, but cannot successfully update the OS. The error being returned in HiveManager is "Failed Device Update".

Hello, I have an AP230 running 6.4r1d that is unable to update to any current code. I can attach the device to HiveManager, but cannot successfully update the OS. The error being returned in HiveManager is "Failed Device Update".

I would like to know if anybody knows the meaning of the LED blinking of the Atom; I noticed 2 blinking sequences which I do not recoqnise; white fast blinking and white/amber blinking. Hope someone knows

I would like to know if anybody knows the meaning of the LED blinking of the Atom; I noticed 2 blinking sequences which I do not recoqnise; white fast blinking and white/amber blinking. Hope someone knows

AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi Team, Any issues with HiveManager that your are aware of since circa 16:00 GMT? We are adding a lot of APs today and since this time we are having trouble. New APs do not appear to be able to reach HiveManager.

Hi Team, Any issues with HiveManager that your are aware of since circa 16:00 GMT? We are adding a lot of APs today and since this time we are having trouble. New APs do not appear to be able to reach HiveManager.

GTM-P2G8KFN