Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We have an SSID that set on a schedule. The SSID is showing outside the sched. time. This had been working in the past. I'm not sure why it is now. I didn't create the schedule. I have looked at the schedule and it looks ok. What should I look at n

We have an SSID that set on a schedule. The SSID is showing outside the sched. time. This had been working in the past. I'm not sure why it is now. I didn't create the schedule. I have looked at the schedule and it looks ok. What should I look at n

mdaniels by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

We are currently using Ap121 via Hive Manager Classic. We want to buy new AP 121s. But as you know, AP 121 is the end of life product.We are considering buying Ap122 instead of Ap121 .Can I manage the Ap 122 Access Points with the HiveManager Classi

We are currently using Ap121 via Hive Manager Classic. We want to buy new AP 121s. But as you know, AP 121 is the end of life product.We are considering buying Ap122 instead of Ap121 .Can I manage the Ap 122 Access Points with the HiveManager Classi

Resolved! I configured a reboot schedule every 3 days at 06:00:00 on our AP250. Now i noticed that its loosing this schedule after the reboot. Is there anything i am missing? Do i have to save the config or something like that?

I configured a reboot schedule every 3 days at 06:00:00 on our AP250. Now i noticed that its loosing this schedule after the reboot. Is there anything i am missing? Do i have to save the config or something like that?

GTM-P2G8KFN