Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Some devices do not see SSIDs

We have a problem in witch some models of laptops cannot see published SSIDs. We have tried to update wifi drivers to latest version but there is no result. Laptops are new and multi-manufacturer models, so we don't know what's happening.

systems2 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to configure an interface to connect to a vlan as an untagged port. I set the PVID and set the vlan participation to include the vlan but I keep getting an IP address on the management vlan instead

I am trying to configure an interface to connect to a vlan as an untagged port. I set the PVID and set the vlan participation to include the vlan but I keep getting an IP address on the management vlan instead

Hi everyone. I got a problem and need some help. 8 of 38 AP 130 run on 99% 5Ghz Tx Drop 7 of 38 other AP130 run on 70% Tx Airtime The Access points are in 5 different Buildings. WLAN is almost not working. How can i fix this?

Hi everyone. I got a problem and need some help. 8 of 38 AP 130 run on 99% 5Ghz Tx Drop 7 of 38 other AP130 run on 70% Tx Airtime The Access points are in 5 different Buildings. WLAN is almost not working. How can i fix this?

GTM-P2G8KFN