Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have a guest network setup with a captive portal for self registration. The guest wifi is on a separate vlan that has internet access only. With the Guest SSID assigned to this vlan the captive portal does not work.

I have a guest network setup with a captive portal for self registration. The guest wifi is on a separate vlan that has internet access only. With the Guest SSID assigned to this vlan the captive portal does not work.

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP230 to the HiveManager for S/N 02301509220852 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP230 to the HiveManager for S/N 02301509220852 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

How can I upgrade my AP230?

Hi Team, I would like to upgrade my AP230 devices, HiveOS is 6.5r8b currently. I know I can update devices through HiveManager. However, I would like to get information how can I have backups before the upgrade.  Once it fails through HiveManager, ...

Hello, I would like to know what this log on client monitor mean ? "The client is configured with an incorrect static IP address or gateway." My clients are using DHCP to get an IP address and the parameter that it gets are correct.

Hello, I would like to know what this log on client monitor mean ? "The client is configured with an incorrect static IP address or gateway." My clients are using DHCP to get an IP address and the parameter that it gets are correct.

roger_luz by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN