Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is it possible to collect diagnostic information like channel utilization via SNMP frome the Hivemanager? Are there any custom MIBs available?

Hello everybody, we are using the on-premises Hivemanager NG (build version 12.8.1.2-NGVAMAY18 ) and a lot of AP230 and AP1130 (HiveOS 8.3r4 Mayberry build-195604 ). For monitoring we are using PRTG. I really like the information from the tab "Dashbo...

Release notes for 12.8.3.3 NG VA

Hi, I currently have 12.8.3.1 NG VA On Premise I have downloaded "hivemanager-ng-upgrade-pack-12.8.3.3-NGVAFEB19-2019-04-02.tar.signed" I am looking to see what fixes are in it to justify installing it to management. Release notes link https://thehiv...

I tried to block a website (e.g. youtube) on AP30. using a firewall's application deny rule. After the AP resets the network I modified becomes inaccessible -i.e. my iphone can not connect to it.

I tried to block a website (e.g. youtube) on AP30. using a firewall's application deny rule. After the AP resets the network I modified becomes inaccessible -i.e. my iphone can not connect to it.

GTM-P2G8KFN