Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I would like to have guest PSKs to be periodically auto generated and emailed to the site managers when generated. What is the best way to set this up? Currently, they have to sign into hivemanager and claim a generated PSK every 30 days.

I would like to have guest PSKs to be periodically auto generated and emailed to the site managers when generated. What is the best way to set this up? Currently, they have to sign into hivemanager and claim a generated PSK every 30 days.

andersonj by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

We are installing new access points and are joining them to an existing wifi config and I want to make sure they are updated properly. Please call me to assist ASAP. Thanks, Billy Longnecker

We are installing new access points and are joining them to an existing wifi config and I want to make sure they are updated properly. Please call me to assist ASAP. Thanks, Billy Longnecker

Configure DHCP server.

Hello, We have HiveManager, we would like to configure a new SSID that is on a different subnet, and we also like the AP to manage the DHCP for this new SSID, this new SSID. This new SSID will need internet access. Is this possible?, if yes, please p...

Can you customise the Secure Internet Portal login page so that it no longer requires an email address of the person you are visiting?

We have changed the text so it just asks for the name of the person you are visiting and removed from the index.html the type="email" line to allow it to be free text. But once you submit the page it's doing a check on that entry and telling us it ne...

GTM-P2G8KFN