cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls in Microsoft teams

Calls in Microsoft teams

YedidV
New Contributor
When connecting to the teams application I have audio cut-offs, frequent disconnections, packet loss, how can I solve it
4 REPLIES 4

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Are you having issues with any other programs or VOIP calls? If Teams is the only thing giving you issues right now, it likely isn't an issue with the wireless network or equipment.

We are an educational institution so the situation is frequent in teams, because it is the program assigned for classes, however, we tried with zoom and skype, presenting the same problem

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Thank you for explaining, that does make more sense now. Would you be able to run a packet capture during a time when you see these issues so we can get a better look at the traffic flow and any packet loss you might be experiencing? 

This guide reviews how to run a packet capture in XIQ. 

This guide reviews how to run a packet capture on the CLI of an IQE AP. 

Either of these methods should be fine for what we're looking for, so whichever is easiest for you is great. If you have the ability to open a support case, I'd recommend opening one and attaching your packet capture to the case for review. If you are unable to open a support case right now, please feel free to send the packet capture results to me at community@extremenetworks.com, and I'll take a look to see if I can find any issues.

Wondering if the other thread created "Health AP 130" is related, if so signal strength/SNR may be an issue.
GTM-P2G8KFN