cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you support me in knowing if an HA fix can be made between two Hivemanager NG virtual firmware 11.26.3.5, as well as the considerations that I must take into account to perform this activity. Regards

Could you support me in knowing if an HA fix can be made between two Hivemanager NG virtual firmware 11.26.3.5, as well as the considerations that I must take into account to perform this activity. Regards

GustavoD
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

GustavoD
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply

dparsons
Contributor

With NG there is a even stronger push to move to the cloud so many features have not been added to the on prem version. If you are running on prem there is a 3 to 6 month lag (or more) in getting features and fixes. This is not on purpose though, they currently have their hand full dealing with rewrites and defects along with adding new features to try to keep up with the market. Also they are now dealing with the merger too! As the product stabilizes that window will become smaller and you will see more features like HA make it to the on premise product. But be sure to request it as the more people ask for something the higher it is on the list. I kind of wished they had a list of all the features and we could vote on which ones we want and could prioritize it.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We do not have the HA function for HiveManager NG instances, this is a Classic only feature.

GTM-P2G8KFN