cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dears, I have one AP230 and AP130, but the contract inspired it! Can i use the HIVEMANAGER CONNECT to manage these access points? What are the limitations? Is there other way? What is LICENSE COMMUNITY EDITION? Thanks in advanced, Marcio

Dears, I have one AP230 and AP130, but the contract inspired it! Can i use the HIVEMANAGER CONNECT to manage these access points? What are the limitations? Is there other way? What is LICENSE COMMUNITY EDITION? Thanks in advanced, Marcio

marcio
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You can use HiveManager Connect to manage your devices. This guide reviews how to register for a HiveManager Connect instance, so you can review what features are available and which are not:https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Registering-for-HiveManager-Connect

In general, you'll have the basic networking functions, but not the enterprise level networking options and troubleshooting tools. If you need help removing the devices from the old account, please feel free to email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com with the AP serial numbers and I'll get those devices freed up for you.

If you want to continue to use the full featured version of HiveManager, you'd need to purchase an entitlement key from our sales team.

The Community license comes with all of our hardware, and entitles you to our free support via Hive Community.

GTM-P2G8KFN