cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello, I have an AP230 running 6.4r1d that is unable to update to any current code. I can attach the device to HiveManager, but cannot successfully update the OS. The error being returned in HiveManager is "Failed Device Update".

Hello, I have an AP230 running 6.4r1d that is unable to update to any current code. I can attach the device to HiveManager, but cannot successfully update the OS. The error being returned in HiveManager is "Failed Device Update".

christopher_bud
New Contributor
6 REPLIES 6

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for letting me know, I've emailed you directly with the firmware files you'll need. You would have to purchase some level of support with Aerohive to have access to the download files on the Community. If you have, please send me the sales order number at communityhelp@aerohive.com and I'll get that enabled for you.

denisphan2k17
New Contributor

Hello,

Same problems here. My AP230's running 6.2r1a will not update in HiveManager. Where can I download new firmware?.

Thank you very much.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi James, you should have full access to Hive Community now, and you'd find the firmware under the downloads tab> HiveOS 6.5x. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hello,

Same issue here. AP230's running 6.4r1e will not update in HiveManager. Where can I download the 6.5 firmware?

Thank you.

GTM-P2G8KFN