cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI community, I have an issue when I upload a personalize page in CWP (autoenroll) When I click on register, it doesn't work... I have replace page auth-reg.html. Is it work for you ? Thanks

HI community, I have an issue when I upload a personalize page in CWP (autoenroll) When I click on register, it doesn't work... I have replace page auth-reg.html. Is it work for you ? Thanks

thibaut_guery_e
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I believe the CWP would have to call out to reg.php, but unfortunately given the wide range of things you can do with a customized CWP, we aren't able to support custom html CWP pages. Hopefully another user has had luck with a similar configuration and can chime in with their experience.

thibaut_guery_e
New Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have modified default page and imported it. (Auth-reg.html, failure.html, success.html)

I have change logo, hive and color of the page...

Is there scritp which is call by page ?

For example, I don't see flag of country (next to phone number...).

Regards

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Just to clarify, are you importing your own HMTL or are you editing the default CWP page?

GTM-P2G8KFN