cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am unable to setup SSID For VHM-WGOA2R ( Crescent_Moon_Farm ) in HiveManager - Express Mode. Also I am unable to download Hive Manager. Please address this in detail and call me at 914-623-2611 Arslan

Hi, I am unable to setup SSID For VHM-WGOA2R ( Crescent_Moon_Farm ) in HiveManager - Express Mode. Also I am unable to download Hive Manager. Please address this in detail and call me at 914-623-2611 Arslan

arslanh
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

To request a support call you will need to file a support case or call us at 866.365.9918. Community support is restricted to email or the forum at thehivecommunity.aerohive.com. 

Can you tell me what happens when you try to create the SSID? I see you have one created but it doesn't have a user profile attached to it. You'll want to click on Add/Remove under User profile in the Network Policy to create a user profile for your SSID. Once that is created, you'll want to push that out to the APs to activate the new SSID. 

GTM-P2G8KFN