cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I buy a HiveManager license?

How do I buy a HiveManager license?

somersp1
New Contributor

I was given a AP122 during a training seminar and as I work with AP250s in my job I figured it would be good to run this one at home in my test setup. After a month the hive manager license expired and I was asked for an Entitlement key. Pressing the "get sales to contact me" doesn't do anything at all so I figured i'd ask here if there was a better way. Did a Google and to be honest, wasn't sure what I should be buying, could like to ask for any suggestions on the best way forward.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

For home use, I might suggest our free HiveManager platform, HiveManager Connect. It doesn't have some of the more advanced enterprise level networking features, but it is geared towards home office/small business use and is free to use for life so you wouldn't need to purchase any licenses. This guide reviews how to register for that, if you're interested: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Registering-for-HiveManager-Connect

If you do want to purchase a key, we have quite a few options available so it would be best to speak with a sales engineer to work out what options work best for you. Our general sales line is 866-918-9918, I would recommend reaching out to them to explore purchasing an entitlement key (a.k.a. license).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately we don't have a UK generalist support office, our beginning level support is based in the US. We are open 24/7 though, so you should be able to reach us regardless of the time. If you purchase partner support, you would work with an Aerohive partner in your local region, but that number would depend on which partner you are working with so I don't know what that number would be. The line to reach our US office from the UK would be +1-408-510-6100. That said, you would need to purchase Select support to call Aerohive support directly, or Partner support like I mentioned earlier to work with one of our partners for support. To purchase support you would want to talk to our sales team at 1-866-918-9918.

somersp1
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

Thank you for coming back to me.

I did look at the free option but as a test bed I thought that perhaps a paid for solution may be best. Is there a UK number that I can call​?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

For home use, I might suggest our free HiveManager platform, HiveManager Connect. It doesn't have some of the more advanced enterprise level networking features, but it is geared towards home office/small business use and is free to use for life so you wouldn't need to purchase any licenses. This guide reviews how to register for that, if you're interested: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Registering-for-HiveManager-Connect

If you do want to purchase a key, we have quite a few options available so it would be best to speak with a sales engineer to work out what options work best for you. Our general sales line is 866-918-9918, I would recommend reaching out to them to explore purchasing an entitlement key (a.k.a. license).

Thanks for the link.

GTM-P2G8KFN