cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the AP installation height in map planning?

How do I change the AP installation height in map planning?

stewart_mahoney
New Contributor II

Probably a silly question, but I'm unable to find the option.

When you first import a map it asks for an installation height. I now want to lower that, but I can't for the life of me find the option to alter this - I would have expected it to be in map settings!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you go to the Network 360 Plan View, go to the floor in question and click on the note pad icon next to the floor name to edit the map, you should see an area to adjust the AP deployment height. Is that what you were looking for?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

systemscsn
Valued Contributor

Well, how do you change that, if you have several AP’s in the same area?  For instance, in our GYM we have 3 AP650’s, and they are at different heights.  I know you can edit the floor, but thats an “in general” height and i believe applies that to all the AP’s on that floor plan.  I need to be able to adjust the install height for all three AP’s.  Ideas? please dont say add a floor for each AP using the same plan, as that isnt going to work for me……   doing the plans is a royal pain in the first place, even if you just clone them!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you go to the Network 360 Plan View, go to the floor in question and click on the note pad icon next to the floor name to edit the map, you should see an area to adjust the AP deployment height. Is that what you were looking for?

GTM-P2G8KFN