cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the AP installation height in map planning?

How do I change the AP installation height in map planning?

stewart_mahoney
New Contributor II

Probably a silly question, but I'm unable to find the option.

When you first import a map it asks for an installation height. I now want to lower that, but I can't for the life of me find the option to alter this - I would have expected it to be in map settings!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you go to the Network 360 Plan View, go to the floor in question and click on the note pad icon next to the floor name to edit the map, you should see an area to adjust the AP deployment height. Is that what you were looking for?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

systemscsn
Valued Contributor

Yup, I emailed him, and he said he would put that in as a feature request, but of course there are no guarantees.  Unless of course, he didnt…..  Thanks, J.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You should have a new sales engineer since Aerohive was absorbed by Extreme Networks. I’ve emailed their contact information to you now. I agree that is an important feature, hopefully we’ll be able to prioritize adding it when your feature request is filed. 

systemscsn
Valued Contributor

Hmmmm. sales engineer? the company that sold us the equipment and services (it was Aerohive at the time)?

That seems like an important feature, not to have in the management interface.

thanks.

J

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I don’t believe we have a way to set individual heights on one map. I’d recommend reaching out to your sales engineer to submit a feature request to see if we can add that to a later release. If you’re unsure who to reach out to for your sales engineer, I can email you that information, just let me know. 

GTM-P2G8KFN