cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i can find latest hiveagent files?

How i can find latest hiveagent files?

andrea_gamberi1
New Contributor

I've just updated a SR2224P from version 1.0.1.13 to 1.0.1.26, I insered the serial into the hivemanager, but the switch doesn't connect to it.

I see that the hive agent version is 0.2.42, very very old version.

I tried to rebbot the switch with version 1.0.1.13 and update the switch to version 1.0.1.20, and then to 1.0.1.22, but the hiveagent version is the same.

I read the article Updating Hive Agent Firmware (https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Updating-Hive-Agent-Firmware), but i not found where i can download the file suggested to upload into the switch.

Where i can find the latests file to update hiveagent version?

The file that i need, i think, are:

• hiveagent_pr
  • ah_ha.conf
  • hiveagent.

Thank's a lot for your assistance.

13 REPLIES 13

andrea_gamberi1
New Contributor

I ask this because i updated the switch to last version (1.0.1.26), but the hiveagent versione didn't update it.

It was remain the hiveagent version of firmware 1.0.1.13.

I ask the latest hiveagent version beacuse i know that is possible to download it.

Some times ago one your collegue of tier 3 (i didn't remember the name) told me that was possible update hiveagent file.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The Hive Agent updates are included within the firmware updates, so if you are using the latest firmware then you are also using the latest hiveagent version. If you need the hiveagent file separately for some reason, I can ask around to see if we have that available?

andrea_gamberi1
New Contributor

Thank you Sam for tour kindly reply.

I'am able to download the switch firmware, but i don't find the section where i can download the hivegent files, i find only the os version (stk file).

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

All of our firmware files can be downloaded in Hive Community if you have the correct support. Per your account details, you have full access to Hive Community so you should see the firmware files in the Hive Community under the Downloads tab.

GTM-P2G8KFN