cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i can find latest hiveagent files?

How i can find latest hiveagent files?

andrea_gamberi1
New Contributor

I've just updated a SR2224P from version 1.0.1.13 to 1.0.1.26, I insered the serial into the hivemanager, but the switch doesn't connect to it.

I see that the hive agent version is 0.2.42, very very old version.

I tried to rebbot the switch with version 1.0.1.13 and update the switch to version 1.0.1.20, and then to 1.0.1.22, but the hiveagent version is the same.

I read the article Updating Hive Agent Firmware (https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Updating-Hive-Agent-Firmware), but i not found where i can download the file suggested to upload into the switch.

Where i can find the latests file to update hiveagent version?

The file that i need, i think, are:

• hiveagent_pr
  • ah_ha.conf
  • hiveagent.

Thank's a lot for your assistance.

13 REPLIES 13

andrea_gamberi1
New Contributor

I ask this because in some switches, the hive agent didn't update automatically, and some of these are up and running, but not reachable by hive manager.

My collegue open a case, but the reply of the tac is that the hive agent didn't update automatically, and link a url that explain how update the hive agent version (the same link of tyhe first topic).

We have some switches that are reachable only by hivemanager.

My workaround, where i have more of 1 switch, is connect by ssh via HM in a reachable switch, and from here by ssh to the no reachable switch from HM. With stop and restart

the hiveagent agent by cli, not always is update automatically the hive agent version. The switches had the 1.0.2.0 version.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We don't tend to have them available anywhere because they are included with the firmware files and generally aren't needed as a separate file.

andrea_gamberi1
New Contributor

Hi Sam, is it possible to have a repository where i can download the latest hive agent version?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @Andrea Gamberini​ , thank you for your patience, I'm sorry for the long wait here. I've emailed you the latest HiveAgent version file, please let me know if I can help with anything else.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for clarifying. I will look in to this to see if I can get you those files, I'll let you know as soon as I have any updates.

GTM-P2G8KFN