cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i can find latest hiveagent files?

How i can find latest hiveagent files?

andrea_gamberi1
New Contributor

I've just updated a SR2224P from version 1.0.1.13 to 1.0.1.26, I insered the serial into the hivemanager, but the switch doesn't connect to it.

I see that the hive agent version is 0.2.42, very very old version.

I tried to rebbot the switch with version 1.0.1.13 and update the switch to version 1.0.1.20, and then to 1.0.1.22, but the hiveagent version is the same.

I read the article Updating Hive Agent Firmware (https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Updating-Hive-Agent-Firmware), but i not found where i can download the file suggested to upload into the switch.

Where i can find the latests file to update hiveagent version?

The file that i need, i think, are:

• hiveagent_pr
  • ah_ha.conf
  • hiveagent.

Thank's a lot for your assistance.

13 REPLIES 13

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Benjamin, I've emailed you directly with the file you'll need. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

hi samantha_lynn, i need to upgrade my switch OS to v1.0.1.28 or higher. can you email thuan19101985@gmail.com? thank you

benjamin_heravi
New Contributor

Hello,

We have 3 SR2224P switches with HiveOS 1.0.1.26 and HiveAgent 1.1.4.0. We have exactly the same problem as Andrea and I would be very grateful if you could email me the last HiveAgent version. I will follow the following guide to upgrade the HiveAgent. https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Updating-Hive-Agent-Firmware

Thank you in advance.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I was able to re-confirm today that HiveAgent should not only be updated with every firmware version update, but also that the HiveManager should recognize an out of date HiveAgent file and update that itself without any other kind of update being needed. That all being said, the next time you see an out of date HiveAgent version, I would urge you to open a case so we can start a root cause analysis for you. If you are unable to open a case, please email me directly at communityhelp@aerohvie.com, and we can see what our options would be from there.

GTM-P2G8KFN