cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am told that URL-Filtering should be available for the XR200P in the near future. I have a few questions about this feature.

I am told that URL-Filtering should be available for the XR200P in the near future. I have a few questions about this feature.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

1) When should this feature be available? 2) Is it subscription based and if zo, what is the licensing model and what are the prices? 3) You probably are going to use a OEM cloud service for this. If so, which cloud service are you partnering with? Regards HW

2 REPLIES 2

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I just wanted to let you know I have been looking in to this for you, but I haven't been able to find any more information for you. Sales might have more information if you're still interested. I'm sorry for the long wait here, please let me know if I can help with anything else.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, to answer your questions:

1) We are tentatively aiming for Quarter 3 release for this feature.

2) I haven't found anything saying one way or the other on subscriptions, but I will keep looking and let you know what I find.

3) We are going to be using a 3rd party URL categorization database (I'll let you know if I find out more on this point as well).

Hope that helps!

GTM-P2G8KFN