cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can no longer find where the latest versions of firmware/software are for our AP130. I used to check from time to time, but I have no idea where it is now. We are currently on 6.5r8b. Thank you

I can no longer find where the latest versions of firmware/software are for our AP130. I used to check from time to time, but I have no idea where it is now. We are currently on 6.5r8b. Thank you

nelson
New Contributor II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

Is this Matrix what you're looking for? - https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/question/0D50c00005jmpq9CAA/

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

nelson
New Contributor II

Thanks, everyone, for your attempts at help.

nelson
New Contributor II

OK, I finally got in touch with Aerohive Support. It was a licensing issue!

I was locked out of service on ALL of my AP's because 1 license had lapsed. I would think it would still allow me into my other devices. Short of that, it should have told me that the other controls were not available due to license. I spent the past couple weeks off and on, looking around for firewall issues, browser issues, etc. trying to figure out why it wasn't displaying correctly. A simple red or grey button would have let me know what was going on immediately. Now was able to update Hive OS.

nelson
New Contributor II

I understand this, but my whole screen looks different than it used to, plus it keeps the same screen, no matter which button I click on. How do I reach Aerohive Support people?

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

You'd want to update the APs in your manager. When you update the OS, if there is a new OS version, it will tell you that a new version is available.

I don't have any 130's so I can't help with the second question.

Release notes for 6.5r9- https://docs.aerohive.com/330000/docs/help/english/documentation/6.5r9_HiveOS_ReleaseNotes.pdf

GTM-P2G8KFN