cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a BR200 with a Verizon Pantech 290 wifi modem. The antenna broke and we cannot find a replacement. Will the Verizon USB730L (replacement for the Pantech) work in the BR200? It's not listed but that list seems outdated?

I have a BR200 with a Verizon Pantech 290 wifi modem. The antenna broke and we cannot find a replacement. Will the Verizon USB730L (replacement for the Pantech) work in the BR200? It's not listed but that list seems outdated?

bradyl
New Contributor

Does anybody know that current wifi modem/product you can purchase? for the BR200?

2 REPLIES 2

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, I just wanted to get back to you on this. I have been looking in to this for you, and I'm sorry to say that we don't have an updated list. I wish I had better news for you, I appreciate your patience while I looked in to this on our side for you. I have requested that a list be made, and I'll be sure to let you know when I hear anything on that.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, I'm sorry for the long wait on this post, I have been looking for an updated list for you but I haven't found one yet. I will let you know as soon as I find something for you.

GTM-P2G8KFN