ID Manager did not accept the PPSK authentication request for the SSID

ID Manager did not accept the PPSK authentication request for the SSID

Omar
New Contributor

I have an issue connecting to SSID using new user - Wireless key the AP AP230
10.0.8.0 (10.0r8)

shows me this error

ID Manager did not accept the PPSK authentication request for the SSD” 

Suggested Remedy (Ensure that the passphrase entered by the user matches what is configured in ID Manager.)- didn't work . 

I can connect same laptop using one of the users-keys created 2-3 months ago but not newly created users - keys . 

I verified nothing changed on the wireless profile and tested multiple machines using multiple users- WIFI keys . No radius in place we use Extreme cloud ID manager.

Any suggestion appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omar, sorry for the long wait here. I haven’t been able to find any currently reported cases or issues regarding the behavior you’re seeing. I would recommend opening a support ticket for this so our engineers can take a look at your specific RDC to see if we can find what is causing that error for you. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omar, sorry for the long wait here. I haven’t been able to find any currently reported cases or issues regarding the behavior you’re seeing. I would recommend opening a support ticket for this so our engineers can take a look at your specific RDC to see if we can find what is causing that error for you. 

Omar
New Contributor

Any reply  appreciated !

GTM-P2G8KFN