cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is HiveManager down? I've tried connecting from multiple sites and I get mixed results from various clients we manage. Services show as being up from their site but that's obviously not entirely true.

Is HiveManager down? I've tried connecting from multiple sites and I get mixed results from various clients we manage. Services show as being up from their site but that's obviously not entirely true.

willd
New Contributor II
4 REPLIES 4

willd
New Contributor II

It's back up for me and the customers I manage.​

dthiery
New Contributor

I'm having the same access issue saying that I don't have permission.

willd
New Contributor II

I called and they're aware of the issue, whatever that may be, and are working on it. I also asked why this outage didn't reflect on their service availability and they didn't know.​ So we wait and see.

anthony_merriet
New Contributor

This seems to happen all too often for my liking. Something is always broke be it a tool, or functionality. Get it together.

I can sometimes log in, but receive a "Your Account Does Not Have Permission to Access this Resource logout or try again later."

GTM-P2G8KFN