cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change the company name for an account in Hive Manager? A former employee used our company name to open an account for one of our clients. Thank you,

Is it possible to change the company name for an account in Hive Manager? A former employee used our company name to open an account for one of our clients. Thank you,

mmarengo
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for reminding me, I've switched your user record over to the new email, please let me know when you've finished setting your password and I'll switch everything back over to the original email.

mmarengo
New Contributor
Hey Sam,

I need assistance resseting my password. I get a reset link but it takes me back to the set password page with Aerohive. I remember you had to send the reset link to my gmail address. Emarengo78@gmail.com

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I don't know of any plans yet to add the ability for end users to change the Organization Name, but if you submit a feature request for it that will help put more pressure behind the request. As for the process I would change the order slightly to:

Register for new instance

Export and Import Configuration

Remove entitlement keys from old instance, add them to the new instance

Remove APs from old device inventory, add then to the new device inventory

Submit the old VHM ID to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com for deletion

aerohive_rotten
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

any news regarding this topic?

When registering an new HM instance what would be the process? Something like this?

• reset Entitlement keys
  • register new instance
  • export and import configuration???
  • move APs
  • delete old instance???

Greetings

Christoph

GTM-P2G8KFN