cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to schedule reboot of Switch Aerohive SR2324P-SR2348p?

Is it possible to schedule reboot of Switch Aerohive SR2324P-SR2348p?

andrea_gamberi1
New Contributor

Hi there, is it possible to schedule reboot at specific time or in specific time from now of the switches SR2324P or SR2348P?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello,

Unfortunately that is correct, this is not currently an option for FastPath switches. I would recommend submitting a feature request with the feedback icon in the HiveManager (you should see a small chat bubble icon on the right hand side of any screen in HiveManager). This goes directly to our engineering team, so it's the best way to submit feature requests and feedback to us.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello,

Unfortunately that is correct, this is not currently an option for FastPath switches. I would recommend submitting a feature request with the feedback icon in the HiveManager (you should see a small chat bubble icon on the right hand side of any screen in HiveManager). This goes directly to our engineering team, so it's the best way to submit feature requests and feedback to us.

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

Sorry, all I have is a 2124P to test with, and that worked for my switch. Might be a fastpath switch thing not to have that option. I'll keep looking around, let you know if I find something.

andrea_gamberi1
New Contributor

Thank's, but is possible only ofr AP, not for Switch.

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

You could schedule a complete configuration update (which also triggers a reboot). You'd do that by going to Monitor> check the box next to the device> Update Devices> Choose the option for "Complete configuration update", then look at the section below that titled "Activation time for Aerohive devices running images". The last option in this section is the active at a specific time that you can set (date and time). At the time you set, the device will be updated and rebooted, shouldn't take more than 15 minutes max.

GTM-P2G8KFN