Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release AP122 from previous cloud

Release AP122 from previous cloud

ChuckV
New Contributor
Hi guys,

I reached out to the owners tonight to ask them to release from their cloud. I would like to ask you as well in case they don't get around to it. I have attached proof of my purchase and communication to the old owners.

Thank you.

cv
5 REPLIES 5

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey Chuck, thanks for letting me know, very sorry for the long wait here, but you should be able to use the device now. I was able to escalate your request, the extra details you provided in your last post helped a lot to get the right attention for this request. Sorry again for such a long process for you, but please let me know if you have any further issues onboarding the device, or if I can help with anything else.

ChuckV
New Contributor
Hi Sam,

Checking in and a little surprised its been two months with no update from the old account team. As you can see from the purchase date I've had this item for over a year and its a shiny dead weight that I need to use in the field unfortunately. Would you please lean on them harder letting them know how long I have been waiting? After a year its an eye sore every time I see it on the shelf brand new waiting to be used. I'm located in San Diego. I noticed you are referring me to a local sales team. I've already been sold the item though. What will the sales team be able to do for me?

Thanks Sam

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Chuck, thank you for providing that proof of purchase for me. Unfortunately I'm not able to remove the old records without prior approval from either the original owner or the old account team. The original owner never responded to me either, so I'm currently speaking with the old account team to see if they can help us. If they can't, we'll need to go to your local sales team to get their assistance here. I'll need to know generally where you're located to find your local sales team for you.

ChuckV
New Contributor
Hi Sam,

I repeatedly have reached out to the owner and they are dead silent. I've attached another proof of purchase, from almost a year ago. I"m sure the previous owners would have noticed and alerted  if there were a problem releasing ownership by now. Would you please release this device so I can add this to my account? I've also attached the original proof of purchase. How long can an owner be unresponsive before you consider this an abandoned device with proof of purchase. In hindsight I wish I would have pursued this earlier.
5a6c91d6709144dea39cb5a62fb50ba4.gif
Thanks Sam
GTM-P2G8KFN