cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeing " Your Account does not have permission to perform that action" on Hive Manager Admin Portal

Seeing " Your Account does not have permission to perform that action" on Hive Manager Admin Portal

mmarengo
New Contributor

The error message shows when I first login to the Admin Portal. I tried Firefox and Chrome. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thank you,

6 REPLIES 6

bruce_stahlin
Contributor III

This is probably an over simplification to your particular case, but if others run into this and read the posts, I've had to logoff and back on to clear this error. At times, I had multiple sessions open for varying organizations.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that case number, I've updated it with some internal notes so they should know what we've discussed so far and where to go from here. Please let me know if I can assist with anything else, now or in the future.

mmarengo
New Contributor

Case number 00262146. Thank you, Sam.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for sharing that screen shot. I've just emailed you directly but just in case you see this first, we'll want to open a support ticket for this issue. If you can send me the case number, I'll update it with what we've covered so far so you don't have to start over from scratch.

GTM-P2G8KFN