cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Aerohive AP350 to Extreme Cloud IQ Connect "The device appears to be in use by another VIQ"

Transfer Aerohive AP350 to Extreme Cloud IQ Connect "The device appears to be in use by another VIQ"

kkurniawan
New Contributor II

Hi, I found out that we can use Extreme Cloud IQ Connect free tier to manage Aerohive AP350 in limited fashion.  I tried to add one of the AP350 but get error message "The device appears to be in use by another VIQ."  I have about 159 wireless access point.  I have the VIQ info but I am not sure how to remove the device from that VIQ.  Please advice.  Thanks for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kkurniawan
New Contributor II

Thank you Sam.  I have emailed the serial numbers to community@extremenetworks.com

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You can call support and provide those serial numbers, or you can send the serial numbers to me at community@extremenetworks.com, and I can assist you as well. 

kkurniawan
New Contributor II

Thank you Sam.  I have emailed the serial numbers to community@extremenetworks.com

kkurniawan
New Contributor II

We are the owner of these APS and I have the entitlement key and VHQ info for the Aerohive ap

AreckD
Extreme Employee

Hello,

You would have to check the box for the ap in the old VIQ you wish to remove it from, then click the trash icon, or go to actions > manage > unmanage

This will free it from the old instance to allow you to associate it with your new current instance.

GTM-P2G8KFN