Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access data

Unable to access data

christopheB
New Contributor III

Hello,

Customer using the IQVA with correct ressources and local SSD, sometimes have the error when connecting the manager “unable to access data”, it was a known issue with Aerohive also:

https://aerohivecommunity.force.com/s/question/0D50c00007HUW6VCAX/i-am-having-an-issue-where-unable-...

The issue can be  resolved by purging data via HMVA Management>Troubleshooting>Storage as per post above. It can be done by clearing elsticsearch also thourgh the management console.

As per case # 02191344, the topic of deleting automatically old datas are in discussion internally.

Would you some feedback regarding a future functionnality to delete automatically old data?

Any other customer/partner interested by that?

Regards,

Christophe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

To increase the chances of feature requests coming to a new release sooner you’ll want to file a feature request. You can file a feature request by reaching out to your Sales Engineer with your request and they will file an internal feature request for you with our engineering team. If you are unsure who to reach out to for your Sales Engineer, please let me know and I’ll email that information directly to you. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

aerohivesupport
New Contributor III

Hi Th.hoellerer,

If you followmy description, you should be able to dlete logs.

Hi sam, 

My feature request unfortunatly was not interesting for SE, thanks for your advise!

Regards,

Christophe

SamPirok
Community Manager

If you aren’t having any luck removing logs on your own, you’ll want to open a case with our GTAC team to get assistance clearing that error up. 

th_hoellerer
New Contributor

Hello!

I have her a similar problem:
The hivemanager says at some places “unable to access data”

587fca76a4b74e2a8b1b18b819a96fd8_44c2296c-60e9-45df-bf2f-269d2c1256d0.png

and if I try to delete some old data with the Management System it never ends loading in troubleshooting - storage

587fca76a4b74e2a8b1b18b819a96fd8_9dc89101-bc1c-4d6b-be66-dd2b149ecc7c.png

can somebody help ??

thanks

SamPirok
Community Manager

To increase the chances of feature requests coming to a new release sooner you’ll want to file a feature request. You can file a feature request by reaching out to your Sales Engineer with your request and they will file an internal feature request for you with our engineering team. If you are unsure who to reach out to for your Sales Engineer, please let me know and I’ll email that information directly to you. 

GTM-P2G8KFN