cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your permission of account will automatically be limited because HiveManager lost the connection with the license server (hmupdates.aerohive.com). Please check your network settings.

Your permission of account will automatically be limited because HiveManager lost the connection with the license server (hmupdates.aerohive.com). Please check your network settings.

h_voss
New Contributor

Hi,

i cant manage my devices. When i log in to hivemanager i get that message:

The communication to hmupdates.aerohive.com is o.k. in our firewall.

I can also search for updates.

Any ideas?

Number of Aerohive devices licensed: 0

Number of VPN Gateway Virtual Appliances licensed: 0

Number of VHMs licensed: 0

HiveManager Activated: Yes

User Manager License: Installed

Client Management License: Not Installed

Aerohive Devices in HiveManager

Aerohive Devices  61

VPN Gateway Virtual Appliances  0 Key and inventory export

We have 62 licenses

And there is one Expired Entitlement Key for 30 devices but i cant delete it

15 REPLIES 15

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes I did receive it, thank you very much for sending that over. I have created a courtesy technical support case so we can keep all the data and notes in one place. I'll review the data you just sent with our experts and let you know what the next steps are, both here and in the case.

h_voss
New Contributor

of course. did you received it? it was an big file

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for your patience, I reviewed this issue with our experts and they've requested HiveManager Tech data. Would you be able to go to Global Settings> Download the technical support data from the left hand side menu and email that to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com?

h_voss
New Contributor

Yes, the new key was o.k. and is activated. i didnt see any other traffic except that one package in that moment to 54.173.14.24

GTM-P2G8KFN