Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Telemetry XOS X435

Application Telemetry XOS X435

kaare_t
New Contributor III
Hi,

In the past, when using XMC (prior to XIQ-SE), I could apply Application Telemetry to my X435 switches, in the same way I do X440-G2 (from Analytics -> Add Application Telemetry Source). Right now I'm at XIQ-SE 21.11.10.57, including Analytics and Control versions.

I have some X435 switches, and I'm using Control and also Analytics earlier. I was about to set up a new X435, but this time Analytics wont let me add the switch as a Telemetry source. I get a script error when trying to add: "configure access-list telemetry.pol any ingress . Error: ACL install operation failed - filter hardware full for vlan *, port *". I have available ingress slices, and I've tried sharing counters. X435 doesn't have egress slices. What's also strange is that this worked on the other X435 I've set up in the past (about a year ago).

I then tried to remove two X435's which were already marked as sources and delivering data to Analytics, but when I try to re-add them I get the same error message seen above.

Is there an issue with the script in XIQ-SE/Analytics on this version? Or was there an issue in the past, and the X435 shouldn't be allowed as a source?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kaare_t
New Contributor III
Solved: The issue was lack of available slices due to SLPP being activated on the X435. For some reason, after enabling Telemetry (and 0 available slices), I could still enable SLPP. However after enabling SLPP, I could not re-apply Telemetry.

What I did was to disable SLPP for the X435 and instead use Telemetry.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

kaare_t
New Contributor III
Solved: The issue was lack of available slices due to SLPP being activated on the X435. For some reason, after enabling Telemetry (and 0 available slices), I could still enable SLPP. However after enabling SLPP, I could not re-apply Telemetry.

What I did was to disable SLPP for the X435 and instead use Telemetry.
GTM-P2G8KFN