cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect modules missing on one Extreme Manager Server version 7.1.1.9

Connect modules missing on one Extreme Manager Server version 7.1.1.9

Antonio_Opromol
Contributor II
Hi, I've gor two installation of Extreme Management server both upgraded to the latest version 7.1.1.9, but on one of them there are all the latest connect modules as show in this scrennshot

83fc9c5c586f4781b31fe544c75a47a3_RackMultipart20170609-119177-1vqthdz-EC_Version2_inline.gif

but on the second one there are less connect modules and the most of them are not present as shown in this screeenshot:

83fc9c5c586f4781b31fe544c75a47a3_RackMultipart20170609-80198-f8wx6w-Connect_inline.gif

This second server is the same of the demokit that I've upgraded to version 7.1.1.9 because I want to test the configuration with the DIstributed IPS connect module, but this module is missing after the upgrade.

Why this strange behaviour?

Thanks,
Antonio

7 REPLIES 7

Karolann
New Contributor

Thank you for posting that it could be just the thing to give inspiration to someone who needs it! Keep up the great work!

Antonio_Opromol
Contributor II
Hi,
I've made another test on another server (not the demo kit version), and the modules are already present also in the previous EMC version, and also after the upgrade, so probally the demokit version of the EMC has some customization that has removed some of the connect modules.

Antonio_Opromol
Contributor II
Hi Salvador, I've tried to copy the fusion.xml file from the server that is working to the other server and restart it, but it doesn't work because I continue to see only few modules.
If I look the original fusion.xml file of the server with the problem, it seems ugual to the file of the working server..in both files there are 37 modules and I also see inside this file some of the modules that are not shown in the web browser gui.
I'm not able to open a GTAC ticket because I'm working with a trial license for the tests.

Ferrer__Salvado
New Contributor
It is advisable to open a gtac case about this to make sure we find teh reason and fix it if needed in future versions.
GTM-P2G8KFN