Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onboard failure - in use by another VIQ

Onboard failure - in use by another VIQ

manawatuit
New Contributor

Hi there,

I had a bunch of AP230 units have their serial numbers released a while back, and have today found one that was somehow missed. Could you please release the serial number for: 02301403280136 so it can be added to a new account?

This was originally from case number 02191832.

Cheers,

Todd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, I would usually be able to assist you with this, but unfortunately we are having some server issues that aren’t allowing me to find the records I need to help you with this issue. If you’re able to open a support case for this request, that would be the fastest way to get this resolved right now. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful here currently, I’m hoping we can get the server I need up and running again very soon. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, I would usually be able to assist you with this, but unfortunately we are having some server issues that aren’t allowing me to find the records I need to help you with this issue. If you’re able to open a support case for this request, that would be the fastest way to get this resolved right now. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful here currently, I’m hoping we can get the server I need up and running again very soon. 

GTM-P2G8KFN