cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

NguyenQ
New Contributor II
Hi All,
I have problem with my customer, i cant fix issue
This is my Wifi Aerohive AP122 when add cloud notification is "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector."
please help me, thank you 
jeKRAPKxSbilXAWC7ilV_612250b83299fac7a388.jpeg
24 REPLIES 24

JoseS
New Contributor
Hello, I'm running onto the same issue, "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Would it be possible for you to release the device? thanks
wroaEencRcSN1HSXSBRD_AH-AP250.jpeg

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @Jose Solis, thanks for letting me know. I am seeing an old record for that device, so we'll need to get permission from the original owner to remove the old listing. I've reached out to the original owner just now, and I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them. Please feel free to check in here any time for an update. ​

JoseS
New Contributor
Hello Sam, good day, have you heard anything back yet for this device?? I've also reached to the seller of the device they claim they've tried contacting the original owner to release the device from their end, but I have not heard from anyone yet if this has been solved or not. Thank you

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Jose, I'm sorry for the delay here, I was hopeful that the old account team would be able to help us but it doesn't look like that will be the case here. If you can let me know generally where you are located, I can find a local sales engineer for you to speak with, they'll have to help you with a transfer of ownership without the prior owners approval, which is unfortunately not something I can do.
GTM-P2G8KFN