cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

NateParks_
New Contributor

I have two AP’s that i am trying to register in ExtremeCloud IQ and i keep getting a message stating that “a stake record of the device was found in the redirector” 

the serial numbers of the two AP’s are 

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

Please call GTAC (https://www.extremenetworks.com/support/contact/) or let’s summon @Sam Pirok.

Cheers,

Tomasz

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40

MartijnM
New Contributor

It works!​​

Thanks a lot @Sam Pirok

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys, I’m really sorry for all the unanswered requests here. I don’t know why I wasn’t getting notifications for this thread any more, I’ve logged a ticket with our current site vendor to see what’s going on with that. My sincere apologies for the radio silence here, was not at all intentional.

@Jose Pablo, @Truong Le, @Asbjørn Husebø, @JOLLY DEL ROSARIO, @Dan Martins, @mmarengo- If you all are still experiencing issues with your devices, please email me directly at community@extremenetworks.com and I will start the process to free your devices up for you.z

@Martijn Minnen, @Brian Albertsen- Your devices are now free, please let me know if you have any further issues adding your devices to your inventory.

Thank you all for your patience, I just want to apologize again for the lack of responses on this thread this year. To avoid any further issues, I’m going to close this thread down now. If anyone has any similar issues moving forward, please start a new post or email me directly at the email above for assistance.​​​​​​​

BrianA
New Contributor
I have an Ap230 and the same error

serial is 02301405162018

@Sam Pirok Can you help me too​​?

MartijnM
New Contributor
Can you please release 02501706050510.

Thank you.
GTM-P2G8KFN