cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Height of AP's within Network Plan 360

Height of AP's within Network Plan 360

systemscsn
Valued Contributor

I work for a school, and within one 60x60ft building, we can have four classrooms, each one with a AP650 in it.  Ive been creating the floor plans for each building, and noticed that I can only specify the install height of the AP in general terms, meaning I cant set the install height per AP, it applies that install height to all the AP’s.  Another example, we have a large Gym and have three AP650’s in there; one on the North side, one on the West and one on the East.  They are all at different heights, the biggest difference in install height is about 9-10 feel higher.  Is there a way to specify an Install height per AP? and not one height for all?  thanks, Jason.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Systemscsn, I just checked in my lab and it looks like the height is set per floor instead of per AP. I’d recommend reaching out to your sales engineer to file a feature request to see if we can add in the ability to adjust AP height per unit on the same floor. If you aren’t sure how to reach your sales engineer, I can email you their information directly, please just let me know. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Systemscsn, I just checked in my lab and it looks like the height is set per floor instead of per AP. I’d recommend reaching out to your sales engineer to file a feature request to see if we can add in the ability to adjust AP height per unit on the same floor. If you aren’t sure how to reach your sales engineer, I can email you their information directly, please just let me know. 

GTM-P2G8KFN