Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stake record of the device was found in the redirector mmessage

stake record of the device was found in the redirector mmessage

JorgeF
New Contributor II
Dear Sam,
Recently I purchased 3 Hive Ap320 second hand to implement a Home / Office WiFi network at home . I´m getting the message ´´stake record of the device was found in the redirector.
Question, is it possible to free those three devices? Serial numbers  are, 32010090900235, 32010091000176 and 32010090900252.
Thanks in advance,
Jorge
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Jorge, thanks for letting me know, sorry for the continued trouble here. This guide reviews the steps you can take to manually connect your devices to XIQ, and some steps to troubleshoot why it wasn't connecting on it's own in the first place.

You should be good to go with the firmware version 6.5r10, we just need to just anything above 6.5r3 to work with XIQ.

If the steps in the guide I shared don't work for you, please let me know and we can set up a call so I can troubleshoot with you. My usual disclaimer for support calls with me- I'm not a technician and haven't been for a few years now, but I used to be and I've CAPWAPed several hundred APs in my time so I should be able to help you with this at least.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

SamPirok
Community Manager
Hi Jorge, thanks for reaching out. I found old records for the last two devices and have reached out to the original owner to get permission to remove those old records for you, I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. For the first serial number, I didn't find any old records for that device, could you double check the serial number and/or try adding that device again?

JorgeF
New Contributor II
Dear Sam,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
Indeed 32010090900235 has no problem, I assumed it would have like the other two units (32010091000176 and 32010090900252), because aparently the came from the same company due to the same type of identification label.
Iwil be waiting for news regarding the two units with´´stake record of the deica was found in the redirector´´ message.
Regards,
Jorge

JorgeF
New Contributor II
Dear Sam, 
Was it possible to free units (32010091000176 and 32010090900252) ?

Thanks,
Jorge

SamPirok
Community Manager
Hi Jorge, thanks for checking in. I just heard back from the old account team late last Friday and we were able to free those two APs up for you. Could you try adding them one more time?
GTM-P2G8KFN