cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy a map in the NetsightManagement Center

copy a map in the NetsightManagement Center

dr_watson
New Contributor
I want to copy a map in the NMS from place a to place b to make a better vioew for me.
Can i do ths or most i creat a new map in the NMS.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StephanH
Valued Contributor III
Hello Dr. Watson,

as far as I know there is no way to copy a map. But you can move the map in the Sites-Tree View.
Do to that select the map you want to move in the tree view. Select "File->Properties" in the right window. Press the tree symbol on the right sight of "Parent map" and select the map you want to add the "moved" map.

e01f6ee6b02849dfbbed95944b13018a_RackMultipart20181126-100370-18e73ph-image_inline.png

Regards
Stephan

Regards Stephan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

StephanH
Valued Contributor III
Hello Dr. Watson,

as far as I know there is no way to copy a map. But you can move the map in the Sites-Tree View.
Do to that select the map you want to move in the tree view. Select "File->Properties" in the right window. Press the tree symbol on the right sight of "Parent map" and select the map you want to add the "moved" map.

e01f6ee6b02849dfbbed95944b13018a_RackMultipart20181126-100370-18e73ph-image_inline.png

Regards
Stephan

Regards Stephan

Ty_Izzet
Extreme Employee
Certain image files are supported for importing. The following article may help you get started:

https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/Q_A/Netsight-map-supported-file-formats

GTM-P2G8KFN