cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ExtremeCloud™ IQ - Site Engine (XIQ-SE) 23.11.10.41 General Availability (GA) Feature Release

ExtremeCloud™ IQ - Site Engine (XIQ-SE) 23.11.10.41 General Availability (GA) Feature Release

Zdeněk_Pala
Extreme Employee

ExtremeCloud IQ – Site Engine 23.11.10.41 is now live on Extreme Portal, and available to our customers and partners.

This release is a feature release. Enhancements delivered in this release:

Release Notes = https://emc.extremenetworks.com/content/common/releasenotes/release_notes/suite_release_notes.html

Offline (downloadable) documentation = https://documentation.extremenetworks.com/netsight/XIQ-SE/23.11.10/XIQ-SE_23.11.10_Doc_Collection_No...

Thank you!

Regards Zdeněk Pala
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GrangeBM
New Contributor

Do you still need the "Control" or AKA as A3 Server License to integrate with Azure (Entra) from Extreme IQ?

We have onsite Microsoft NPS, as a radius. I am hoping this will allow me to ditch the onsite NPS and go direct with Entra.

Do you know if part of the radius on Entra (when used with extreme) if its okay to use USER and DEVICE conditional rules?

Thanks 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Bill_Handler
Contributor II

Since there is a methodology for AzureAD/Entra ID authentication now, is there/will there be a similar method for Google Domain authentication - i.e. School Districts that use Google Domains?  An authentication that allows for differentiated access depending on OU/Group membership?

Thanks,

Bill

Any future looking statements need to follow some rules. Please contact local sales team.

Regards Zdeněk Pala

GrangeBM
New Contributor

Do you still need the "Control" or AKA as A3 Server License to integrate with Azure (Entra) from Extreme IQ?

We have onsite Microsoft NPS, as a radius. I am hoping this will allow me to ditch the onsite NPS and go direct with Entra.

Do you know if part of the radius on Entra (when used with extreme) if its okay to use USER and DEVICE conditional rules?

Thanks 

The following membership checks were tested and passed quality assurance in ExtremeControl version 23.11.10, both EAP-TTLS and OpenID Connect:

• Group Type Security, Membership type Assigned
  • Group Type Security, Membership type Dynamic
  • Group Type Microsoft 365, Membership type Assigned
Regards Zdeněk Pala
GTM-P2G8KFN