cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface history rx an tx errors

Interface history rx an tx errors

JohanHendrikx
Contributor II

I've enabled 'collect port statistics' on ports of my switch.

When I select interface history  I can only see port Utilization,  availability and bandwitch

JohanHendrikx_0-1707143370488.png

I want also see af graph of errors (rx, collinsions ect).

Is this possible?

Johan Hendrik System Architect Audax
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Understood. Related to this topic I have come to discover certain devices do not support standard RFC IF-MIB counters for common errors and report them via vendor-specific MIBs which the default views above do not show... It would be possible to create a custom FlexView on the vendor specific OIDs to report more granular data like congestion, drops, etc.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JohanHendrikx
Contributor II

I can only see that there are errors.  I can't see what kind of errors .

Johan Hendrik System Architect Audax

Understood. Related to this topic I have come to discover certain devices do not support standard RFC IF-MIB counters for common errors and report them via vendor-specific MIBs which the default views above do not show... It would be possible to create a custom FlexView on the vendor specific OIDs to report more granular data like congestion, drops, etc.

Robert_Haynes
Extreme Employee

The Interface History has a Packets tab (see bottom graph Bandwidth / Packets / Flows) so if you select Packets that will be a simple graph of valid vs error. If you are looking for something more granular it may be possible to create your own FlexView or report but I am not certain of that.

GTM-P2G8KFN