Did you mean: 

missing dependents

missing dependents

Bernd_Gruetzke
New Contributor III
Hello,

after reboot netsight server I got the failure:

WFLYCTL0184: New missing/unsatisfied dependencies:
service jboss.deployment.unit."Monitor.war".component.DerbyDatabase.START (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.unit."Monitor.war".deploymentCompleteService]
service jboss.deployment.unit."Monitor.war".component.NetSightNoAuthSessionBean.START (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.unit."Monitor.war".deploymentCompleteService]
service jboss.deployment.unit."Monitor.war".component.PolicyRuleBean.START (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.unit."Monitor.war".deploymentCompleteService]
WFLYCTL0186: Services which failed to start: service jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./

Can anybody help? What can I do?

Bernd
4 REPLIES 4

Bernd_Gruetzke
New Contributor III
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your answer.
I have the NSJBoss.properties already edited, but I get the same error.
I there a possibility to backup the current running database via cli? My backup is older then expected...
So I could install new system and restore the current database..

Regards
Bernd

Ryan_Yacobucci
Extreme Employee
Hello,

The server.log is throwing exceptions that match the provided article:

2019-07-23 08:26:50,545 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] WFLYCTL0013: Operation ("deploy") failed - address: ([("deployment" => "Monitor.war")]) - failure description: {
"WFLYCTL0080: Failed services" => {"jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'controllerCredentialFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/conf/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'wirelessDomainManager' while setting bean property 'wirelessDomainManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'wirelessDomainManager' is defined
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'controllerCredentialFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/conf/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'wirelessDomainManager' while setting bean property 'wirelessDomainManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'wirelessDomainManager' is defined
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'controllerCredentialFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/conf/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'wirelessDomainManager' while setting bean property 'wirelessDomainManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'wirelessDomainManager' is defined
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'wirelessDomainManager' is defined"},
"WFLYCTL0412: Required services that are not installed:" => ["jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./"],
"WFLYCTL0180: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => undefined

2019-07-23 11:57:25,805 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] WFLYCTL0013: Operation ("add") failed - address: ([
("socket-binding-group" => "standard-sockets"),
("socket-binding" => "txn-recovery-environment")
]) - failure description: {
"WFLYCTL0180: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => undefined,
"WFLYCTL0288: One or more services were unable to start due to one or more indirect dependencies not being available." => {
"Services that were unable to start:" => ["org.wildfly.network.socket-binding.txn-recovery-environment"],
"Services that may be the cause:" => [
"jboss.http-upgrade-registry.default",
"jboss.http-upgrade-registry.default-https",
"jboss.remoting.remotingConnectorInfoService.https-remoting-connector"
]
}

Basically if the server can't attach to the interface many of the underlying components will fail and throw large amounts of exceptions.

Please follow the article and manually supply the jboss.bind address in the nsjboss.properties.

Thanks
-Ryan

Bernd_Gruetzke
New Contributor III
Hi Ryan,

thanks for your answer! The IP-address wasn´t change since a long time. I send you the last server.log via email with attachment.

Regards
Bernd

Ryan_Yacobucci
Extreme Employee
Have you changed the IP address of the server?

https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/Solution/Extreme-Management-server-not-starting-a...

Is this the only exception thrown on server restart?

Would you be able to provide a server.log?

Thanks
-Ryan
GTM-P2G8KFN