Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about XIQ-SE functionnalities

Questions about XIQ-SE functionnalities

Jave
Contributor

Hi everybody,

Working on switches deployment automation with XIQ-SE, few questions came to my mind.

1. For a given site, is it possible to define an order for workflows/scripts execution ?
  2. After creating a Service Definition with VLAN /L2VSN and associated this service to a site, ZTP+ process seems to create VLAN well but not L2VSN...is this the expected behaviour ? For now, I need to synchronize new onboarded devices manually.

Regards.

Jave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Zdeněk_Pala
Extreme Employee

Hi Jave.

1. No the order is not configurable, but you can combine the code of multiple workflows into one with several activities. You can also call one workflow from another workflow (through GrapQL)

2. I believe the enforce action is needed to create services. We are planning this enhancement (roadmap item, subject to change)

Sincerely yours

Regards Zdeněk Pala

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Zdeněk_Pala
Extreme Employee

Hi Jave.

1. No the order is not configurable, but you can combine the code of multiple workflows into one with several activities. You can also call one workflow from another workflow (through GrapQL)

2. I believe the enforce action is needed to create services. We are planning this enhancement (roadmap item, subject to change)

Sincerely yours

Regards Zdeněk Pala
GTM-P2G8KFN