Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not perform operation error

could not perform operation error

jonathanyoung
New Contributor

Hi All,

When we try to update new devices on HMOL we’re getting error:

Could not perform operation on device AH-9eac00.The IQ Agent version {iqAgentVersion} running on switch does not support this operation.”

This is on both a new ap150W and ap130 which hasn’t previously been onboarded.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jona

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for adding me to your XIQ instance. I ran this past a few XIQ technicians and they agree we’d need a case here. If you can let me know your case number once you’ve filed a case, I can update the case with my notes so they know what we’ve covered so far. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful here. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

jonathanyoung
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

I created a case GTAC Case # (02352053) but it was closed as needing to be raised via our reseller so I’m in the process of trying to get that done.

Thanks

Jona

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you for adding me to your XIQ instance. I ran this past a few XIQ technicians and they agree we’d need a case here. If you can let me know your case number once you’ve filed a case, I can update the case with my notes so they know what we’ve covered so far. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful here. 

jonathanyoung
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

That’s done, instance ID is VHM-WRQTFHQS

Thanks

Jona

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you for that screen shot. Could you add me as an external admin to your XIQ instance? I’d like to look in to this a bit further, I’m beginning to suspect we’ll need a support case for this. If you’d like to add me, please use spirok@extremenetworks.com, and if you could let me know what your VIQ name is (Global settings> VIQ Management> VHM Name at the top, starts with VHM-) that will help me find your instance in the list of XIQ instances I have access to. 

GTM-P2G8KFN