cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Configuration Alarm time object

Major Configuration Alarm time object

admin32
New Contributor
I get random alarms after every update of APs that are of "time object," and others of "CLI command failed mtime"

we have a total of 12 schedules all assigned as 3 per user profile and all need to be assigned completely across campus APs
year group mon - fri
year group sat
year group sun
they appear to work but I havn't exactly sat and tested them all over multiple APs so I have been ignoring the errors hoping an uipdate would fix but this has been ongoing now,
never had this issue with the same schedules on 330s with hivemanager so is this just a bug?

it would be nice if this scheduling was rewritten so that we could offer repeat times over differing days instead of having to run separate schedules for sat or sun because you can't select specific days to apply eg: mon-fri + sun
2 REPLIES 2

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi there, for the alarms, would you be able to pull tech data that shows these alarms, and then attach that to a support case so we can investigate further for you?

For the suggestion, I agree that would help simplify reporting. For that, if you could open a second case as a feature request, we can start that process for you to see if we can add that functionality in with a later update.

ah that shows something thanks for pointing out those logs

2022-02-03 14:09:57 err ah_auth: aaa: ah_auth_time_obj_new: the number of time object exceeds the maximum of 8

we have 13 schedules and I can't make them any less with the configuration being so locked for choosing days and times
so we're a bit stuck
wasn't an issue in hivemanager
GTM-P2G8KFN