cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove entitlement key

Remove entitlement key

marvin_de_wijs
New Contributor

We have an expired EK and an active EK which I both would like to remove as we do not administer them anymore. Question: How do I remove EK's?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for that screenshot, my apologies I didn’t realize you were working with an on premises deployment. Unfortunately for those, the EKs have to be removed via the XIQ CLI. If you are able to open a case, a technician can help you do that. They will need your system ID to start that process for you, which you can see at the top of the license management page, so I would recommend including that in the case details. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

marvin_de_wijs
New Contributor

@Sam Pirok and @a.huerzeler Thanks for the answers. I will try to open a case.

a_huerzeler
Contributor

@marvin.de.wijs I guess you use the On-Prem ExtremeCloud IQ there you have to open a GTAC case. In the cloud you can remove them yourself but not on-prem d369d7506a9c4646aa5c8be9a1e09613_1f616.png

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for that screenshot, my apologies I didn’t realize you were working with an on premises deployment. Unfortunately for those, the EKs have to be removed via the XIQ CLI. If you are able to open a case, a technician can help you do that. They will need your system ID to start that process for you, which you can see at the top of the license management page, so I would recommend including that in the case details. 

marvin_de_wijs
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

Problem is that I do not have any checkboxes.

c3658e78bf0e4bacb0484b60af13b178_b4914cfa-7649-4191-b308-9eb07466bbd6.png

GTM-P2G8KFN