cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stake record of the device was found in the redirector (error)

Stake record of the device was found in the redirector (error)

NateParks_
New Contributor

@Sam Pirok can you free up this device! 23241903010114

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You’d want to log in to extremeportal.force.com and scroll down to Support Activities on the home page> Case Management> New.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi Frank, that error means the devices is currently registered in an inventory already. Devices can only be registered in one inventory at a time. If you know what instance the device is currently registered to, you would just want to remove it so you can add it to a new inventory. If you don’t have access to the previous inventory, please send the serial number to me at community@extremenetworks.com and I will see if I can get the device freed up for you. 

FrankLuongVU
New Contributor

Hello Sam,

We have some AP’s we tried to Add Devices and we got the following error.  Please help.  Thanks

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

What does this error mean, and how to solve it on our end?

Thank you very much for your help. 

Frank

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out and for providing that serial number @mmarengo. Unfortunately we see that device currently registered to a different user. I’ll need to hear from the original owner before we can remove this device from it’s current inventory. I have just emailed the original owner now for confirmation, if you are still in contact with the original owner and can encourage them to answer my email, that may help move things along here. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear anything new. 

mmarengo
New Contributor

HI Sam, can you help me freeing up this device?

I got the error: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

SN:  01301606212651

Thank you!

GTM-P2G8KFN