cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIS USUARIOS DE ENTERASYS ESTÁN DES HABILITADOS

MIS USUARIOS DE ENTERASYS ESTÁN DES HABILITADOS

Sibzero07
New Contributor
Hola, espero que alguien tenga una respuesta concreta a mi pregunta, la cuestión es que tengo un switch enterasys C5k125 y el B5 también, sucede que al ingresar erróneamente mis contraseñas en los usuario ADMIN y RW, posteriormente me dice que los usuarios están des-habilitados y solo tengo el usuario RO para corroborar que es, asi.

Mi pregunta: ¿Como recupero los usuarios o como los habilito nuevamente sin necesidad de formatear mis equipos?

¿¿¿Se podrá del Menu Boot? o de alguna otra forma???.

De ante mano gracias por su atención prestada.
2 REPLIES 2

Sibzero07
New Contributor

Hello, I hope someone has a specific answer to my question, the point is that I have an enterasys switch C5k125 and the B5 too, it happens that when I wrongly enter my passwords in the ADMIN and RW users, it later tells me that the users are enabled and I only have the RO user to verify that it is, like this.My question: How do I recover users or how do I enable them again without formatting my computers?Can it be from the Menu Boot? or in some other way ???Thank you in advance for your attention.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Translated by Google:
Hello, I hope someone has a specific answer to my question, the point is that I have an enterasys switch C5k125 and the B5 too, it happens that when I wrongly enter my passwords in the ADMIN and RW users, it later tells me that the users are enabled and I only have the RO user to verify that it is, like this.

My question: How do I recover users or how do I enable them again without formatting my computers?

Can it be from the Menu Boot? or in some other way ???

Thank you in advance for your attention.
GTM-P2G8KFN