cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXOS 21.1.3: user key authentication (PKI) failes

EXOS 21.1.3: user key authentication (PKI) failes

Seurat
New Contributor
Having set user-key authentication according to the EXOS user guide I'm not able to do a password-less login.
I have copied my public key from my PC via:
code:
$ scp manager.id-rsa-1024.pub manager@10.0.12.4:manager.id-rsa-1024.ssh
I can see the user-key is loaded and assigned to the user:
code:
# show sshd2 user-key  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  #   Key name         Subject           Comment  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  1   id-rsa-1024                                                                 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  # is the number of users bound to the key    # show sshd2 user-key "id-rsa-1024" users  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  SSH Key Name                     Users  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  id-rsa-1024                      manager                           ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
The switch log shows:
code:
12/12/2017 15:18:05.41  Msg from Master : Failed to find a valid key for user manager (10.0.12.254)
What am I doing wrong?
2 REPLIES 2

Douglas_Santos
New Contributor
Hi Seurat,

Any solution to this problem?
GTM-P2G8KFN