firewall on port

firewall on port

hadi
New Contributor

Help setting up a firewall on the switch port  in switch x150

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

If I understand you correctly, all three of your topics deal with the same problem. It is easier to work on this in one topic.

You want to make sure that the router is not reachable in a certain time. 

The X 150 can't do a UPM and there is no integrated firewall.

Have a look to your topic:

https://community.extremenetworks.com/extremeswitching-exos-223284/execution-of-the-command-next-tim...

Regards Stephan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

If I understand you correctly, all three of your topics deal with the same problem. It is easier to work on this in one topic.

You want to make sure that the router is not reachable in a certain time. 

The X 150 can't do a UPM and there is no integrated firewall.

Have a look to your topic:

https://community.extremenetworks.com/extremeswitching-exos-223284/execution-of-the-command-next-tim...

Regards Stephan

hadi
New Contributor

Hello
I do not intend to dare
My English typing is poor
I have 20 extrim-x-1550 switches in my organization
My problem:
I want port number 18 to access the router from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. I did this in the x-250 series with the same system.
But in x-150 series, I need help because of UPM support

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello Hadi,

here in the forum there are many people who will help you. But you have to describe what you want to achieve. What you have already tried to achieve and what exactly you are failing to achieve.

One single sentence is not enough. We are not here for fun and not to guess riddles but to help each other with concrete problems. So that we all have something of it and don't have to make mistakes twice.

A x150 is a switch therefore there is no firewall. What do you want to achieve with the firewall?

Regards

Stephan

Regards Stephan
GTM-P2G8KFN